IBBI Recruitment 2020
IBBI Recruitment 2020: Apply for 1 vacancies published by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) Notification 2020 on its official website ibbi.gov.in. IBBI Jobs 2020 invites for offline applications from the Eligible and suitable Indian National Candidates on before 29th May 2020.
Brief Information about the company: The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) is the regulator for overseeing insolvency proceedings and entities like Insolvency Professional Agencies (IPA), Insolvency Professionals (IP) and Information Utilities (IU) in India. It covers Individuals, Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships and Partnership firms.
1 Vacancy for Executive Director in IBBI Recruitment 2020
|Name of Post||Executive Director|
|Name of Organisation||IBBI|
|No. of Vacancies||1 Vacancy|
|Salary||Rs. 120,500- Rs. 127,500|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduates|
|Last Date to Apply||29-05-2020|
|Age Limit||Between 40 Years to 55 Years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- Officers of RBI, Banks, Financial Institutions, Regulatory bodies, statutory bodies and academies: Officers with not less than 20 years of experience in Officer Cadre.
- Officers in Government: All India Central/Civil Services Group A officers in the Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000 in PB-4, or in Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700 or above in PB-4 with 8 years of experience in the scale.
Personal Interview :
- Mode of Selection will be interview. The Board reserves the right to modify the
selection procedure, if deemed fit.
How to Apply
- Applications shall be made in the prescribed format given at Annexure B.
- Applications shall be submitted through proper channel along with copies of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of the last three years and vigilance clearance.
- Applications shall be submitted to Dr. Anuradha Guru, Executive Director, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Vihar Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi, 110001 or submitted over mail to [email protected]
- The last date for submission of application duly forwarded by employer is 29th May, 2020.
- Applications which are received after the prescribed date will not be considered. The Board takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of application or loss thereof in postal transit.
- The candidates shall route their applications through their employers. A copy of application marked ‘Advance Copy’ should be sent to the given address. It is clarified that any form of conditional forwarding from the employer or applications received without certificate of employer shall be summarily rejected.
Candidates who find themselves eligible and are willing to apply, should go through the notification and apply accordingly by clicking the following links.