HAL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 7 jobs of Senior Test Pilot/ Test Pilot Posts
HAL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 7 vacancies published by HAL Notification 2020 on its official website hal-india.co.in . Read Notification and apply with great caution on or before 01/07/2020.
HAL Jobs 2020: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production / Overhaul / Service Divisions, 11 co-located R&D Centres and 1 Facility Management Division, spread across the Country. HAL invites applications from result oriented Professionals for the following vacancies in its Flights Operations, Fixed Wing, an overview of the said job has been mentioned below for the easy understanding of the candidates.
2 Vacancies of Senior Test Pilot/ Test Pilot in HAL Recruitment 2020
5 Vacancies of Senior Test Pilot/ Test Pilot in HAL Recruitment 2020
|Name of Post||Qualification and Experience|
|Senior Test Pilot/ Test Pilot|
1) He should be from the Flying Branch (Fighter Stream) of the Indian Air Force or Indian Navy(Serving / Retired). Medical category should be current and valid A1G1/A2G2(P) without any restriction for flying any Company operated fixed wing aircraft in its entire envelope.
2) The candidate should possess valid Experimental Test Pilot Degree on Fixed Wing Aircraft from ASTE, IAF or any recognized foreign School.
3) The candidate should also possess more than 2000 hours of total flying experience.
4) He must have at least two years of flight testing experience.
5) Flying experience on more Bangalore based aircraft is highly desirable and will be given additional weightage.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply;
2. Mere submission of Application will not entail right for claiming appointment / getting shortlisted for further stages of the recruitment process;
3. HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if the need arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto. The number of vacancies can be modified as per requirements & discretion of the Management;
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Blank. In case of no clarity/ discrepancy in the information provided, the Application will be summarily rejected.
5. The Application Fee paid will not be refunded. No communication will be sent to the candidates whose Applications are rejected;
6. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Reports from the HAL Hospital as per the standards prescribed by HAL as well as verification of Caste and Character & Antecedents from the concerned Authorities (wherever applicable), as per the Rules of the Company.
1) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
2) Eligible candidates will be required to attend an interview at Bangalore to assess their suitability.
3) While the place of posting will generally be those indicated above, the selected candidates can be posted to any Division / R&D Center / Office of the Company.
4) The candidates will not be allowed to seek / apply for transfer to any other Division / Location of the Company for initial three years of service.
5) Selected candidates will have to execute a Bond to serve the Company for the prescribed number of years, before joining, as per the extant Rules of the Company
How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to download the Application Form and the Challan Format hosted on the HAL Website along with this detailed Advertisement;
2. Candidates meeting the prescribed specifications may submit their Applications in A-4 size paper, strictly in the prescribed Format, along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph. Applications have to be sent only through Ordinary Post / Speed Post /Registered Post / Courier. Applications received through other modes viz. Fax/ E-mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
3. No Application will be received in person. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. The last date for receipt of Applications is 01.07.2020;
4. Serving Officers from the Indian Air Force /Indian Navy /Coast Guard (as applicable) applying for the posts are required to forward their Applications through Proper Channel. A photocopy of the Application should be sent through post to the address mentioned below, as an advance copy, to reach on or before 01.07.2020.
5. The original Counterfoil of Challan (HAL Copy) for having paid the Application Fee (wherever applicable) should be enclosed to the Application Form. The candidate should retain original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s copy) for future reference;
6. Eligible candidates may forward their duly filled in Application in the prescribed Format to the following address: Chief Manager (HR) Recruitment Section Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore – 560 001
7. Candidates are requested to superscribe the Envelope with the name of the post they are applying to.